Jeff Copetas, VP of Marketing at Pure Hockey, says: `The minute you slip this on your head, you know it`s a whole new ballgame in hockey helmets. The first thing that struck me was how comfortable it is. They call it the `SevenTech Liner System,` but that just means it`s about the most comfortable helmet you`ll ever feel. With plenty of cooling vents and super-easy, no tool adjustments which can be used to further refine fit, it`s just a terrific helmet all-around. The best part - its specially designed to better withstand direct impact, meaning it was pretty much built with the technology and idealogy of preventing concussions. Highly recommended.`
The mission of The Messier Project is to address the issue of concussion, which has become an epidemic in hockey, through product development and a public awareness campaign.
The Messier Project campaign is an all-encompassing grassroots and educational initiative which aims to change priorities in the sport by encouraging athletes to play smart and choose the best protective equipment.
When it comes to reducing the risk of concussion, protection is performance. Players spend big on the fastest skates and the lightest sticks. Priorities need to change so that head protection comes first, because when you consider what is at stake, safety must be the number one priority.
Expanding upon Mark Messier’s personal mission to protect the players and the game he loves, The Messier Project will engage the hockey community through the promotion of concussion awareness, smart play, and protective equipment education.
· SevenTechnology Liner System: Multiple Impact technology that laterally displaces energy absorbed from a direct impact.
· Performs better than EPP
· Mono90 Shell with 20 cooling vents uses the design as a vital stress member upon impact
· Dynamic contour system that allows easy, no-tool custom micro adjusts that eliminates pressure points
Includes a Cascade chrome facemask
· Medium approx 6 7/8 - 7 3/8 or 22.6"- 23.2"
· Large approx 7 1/4 - 7 7/8 or 22.8" - 24.8"
· Designed and manufactured in North America
· Helmet is HECC, and CSA certified
PLEASE NOTE: MEDIUM AND LARGE COMBO HELMETS ARE FITTED WITH A MEDIUM CAGE.
TO CUSTOM ORDER YOUR HELMET AND CAGE IN YOUR SIZE CLICK HERE