Control the game with the Easton Synergy EQ40 Composite Hockey Stick. Featuring innovative Focus Weight Technology that breaks free from traditional thinking of stick design and gives you a supremely balanced stick with a supernatural feel for the game.
What is Focus Weight Technology (FWT)?
Focus Weight Technology provides a small amount of weight to key points in the blade to provide improved balance and puck feel.
Focus Weight Technology improves your game in 3 key areas:
Control: 10 grams of added weight in the blade gives you a feeling of knowing exactly where your blade is at all times, which gives you more control over stick movements both with and without the puck.
Passing: FWT redistributes and focuses weight inside the ultra-light blade, which not only helps you know where your blade is on the ice, but also helps you receive tough passes by giving you some mass behind your stick movements.
Shooting: With added weight comes added power. FWT delivers more power and velocity to your shot by adding mass that focuses the maximum power point to the sweet spot of the blade.
- Unique use of Focus Weight Technology adds 10 grams to the blade
- A small amount of added weight exponentially adds more power and velocity to your shot
- Hybrid Kevlar® wrapped shaft for impact protection and vibration dampening
- Multi-rib and Micro-bladder blade construction further enhances puck feel
- Time-tested Easton Synergy design gives you confidence in knowing its durability and high-performance potential
- 30 Day Manufacturer's Warranty