- Bindingless construction allows for a classic blocking surface within Pro spec limitations
- Lower board position to improve lower stick coverage
- New segmented finger protection
- Exclusive collapsing palm allows for vibration dampening without compromising comfort and control
- Contoured backhand cradle
- New control grip palm for extra control over the stick
- Lightweight junior-specific construction
- New revised junior specific sizing
Measure your hand from the heel of the palm to the tip of the middle finger, then consult the chart below to find the size that will work for you.
|Blocker Sizing Chart
|4 3/4 - 5 5/8 in.
||5 5/8 - 6 1/4 in.
||6 1/4 - 7 in.
||7 - 8 3/8 in.
|119 - 143 cm
||144 - 160 cm
||161 - 178 cm
||179 - 213 cm
Key to a Proper Fit:
The blocker should be fitted based on hand size. The goalie's fingers should be no more than 1/4" from the end of the fingers in the palm. If the fingers are too long, chances are the hand tabs that tie down the palm to the blocker are too large. This will cause the blocker to wobble, tilt or rotate on the goaltender's hand, seriously affecting control while limiting coverage (blocking surface).