The 14K catch glove is a great beginner to intermediate level option that offers a great balance of flexibility and protection.
For starters, the glove features a two-piece, injection molded cuff and thumb that is designed to create a wide, deep glove pocket. The stock model comes in the 590 design, which creates a traditional 60 degree closure (index finger to thumb closure). The pocket is somewhat deep, and the top of the T-web completely seals to the ice when covering the puck.
The opening cuff in the glove is detatched, which allows for great wrist mobility. The backhand features two tigthening straps - one at the wrist, and one at the backhand - for a snug, customized fit. New on the 14K, the nylon webbing wrist strap has been run through the cuff so that you don't have to detatch the cuff to tighten the strap.
- 2-piece injection molded thumb cuff design maintains 3D shape
- Internal hand and wrist straps for easy adjustment
- Offset single T pocket design for greater visibility in the pocket
- Large cuff opening for freedom of movement and wrist flexibility
- Perimeter Sizes: SR - 45", JR - 43"