Bauer X400R Junior Inline Hockey Skates
Whether your heading down to a local sport court or playing some good old fashioned street hockey, there's something to be said for playing hockey in shorts on a beautiful day. These inline skates from Bauer also provide an excellent platform for players to practice throughout the off-season, while enjoying doing so.
The Hi-Lo Chassis is among the best available in terms of simulating the stance players use when skating on ice, enabling you to work on your stride away from the rink. The chassis is outfitted with Bauer's soft gripper wheels, they're ideal for sport court, finished concrete, and other slick surfaces, but beware because asphalt and other standard pavement are capable of chewing these wheels up if used improperly. The thermo-moldable boot and 2 piece felt tongue allow for a snug and comfortable fit with added MD foam amplifying the lace bite protection for those seriously aggressive skaters. Meanwhile the tech nylon quarter package is durable enough to hold up to pavement, with a reinforced abrasion guard to protect your skates high wear areas on the outer toe.
If you can't get your fill at the rink, maybe it's time to take your game to the streets!
Bauer Vapor X400R Jr Inline Hockey Skates
- Quarter Package: Tech nylon with thermoformed X-rib pattern w/abrasion guard
- Lining Material: Microfiber
- Ankle Padding: Anaform foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction: Anatomical, 2-piece felt with mid density foam metatarsal guard
- Footbed: Molded comfort EVA
- Thermoformable: Thermoadjustable upper
- Outsole: Black injected TPU
- Chassis: Hi-Lo Ventilator Steele
- Wheel: Hi-Lo Court