Pure Hockey Says...
The CCM RibCor 46K Skates are a great choice for mid-level players looking for a comfortable, high-performance skate. RibCor Skates are designed to provide a comfortable, snug, secure fit, which translates to improved performance by reducing the amount of negative space in the boot. This is accomplished with the combination of high quality boot materials and unique fit features, such as the Pump and Lace Lock. The Pump has been improved with this generation and provides a secure heel and ankle fit by filling in the gaps with a few quick, easy pushes of the pump button. The Lace Locks allow you to secure the laces just above the midpoint of the boot to keep your laces tightly secured throughout the course of the game.Internally, the boots have a "Dual-Zone" Liner consisting of Nylex and Tacky Nash, for a dry, secure and comfortable fit. In addition, the pro style tongues are built with white felt for comfort and a lace bite protector to keep the laces from digging into your feet through the tongue. The quarter package is reinforced with composite materials for additional support and longevity, and the boots are also thermoformable to provide and even more customizable fit.
CCM RibCor 46K Pump Ice Hockey Skates - Senior
- Pump: Advanced Pump - Most efficient pump to date for personalized fit with added comfort
- Quarter: RIBCOR FLEX Plus - Composite reinforced quarter for mproved rigidity and durability
- Core: Heat-moldable FlexCore - Lightweight and thermo-formable core for maximum comfort and reactiveness
- Liner: Dual Zone liner with lightweight Nylex fabric and tacky Nash - Enhances durability with increased heel lock
- Outsole: Composite outsole - Stiffness for energy transfer and reactiveness
- Footbed: F-I-T System - Provides stable fit and comfort
- Tongue: Felt tongue - Pro level feel and protection
- Holder: SpeedBlade 4.0 holder - Increases attack angle providing greater strides and cornering
- Runner: SpeedBlade Stainless steel - Provides a long lasting edge for long term performance