The original Green Biscuit Training Puck is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stick-handling skills that will blow your competition away. The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice. The Green Biscuit is not made for shooting, but for passing and stickhandling. Your surface doesn`t have to be perfect for the Green Biscuit, so it's super convenient to use at any time. Toss the Green Biscuit around with your team at dryland and watch your progress!
- Stays flat - won’t tumble or flip over
- Plays on the street like puck would on the ice
- Authentic puck feel and weight
- Ideal for beginners and training
- Helps improve one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- For passing and stick handling practice only
- Not meant for shooting practice or on-ice use