Bauer IMS 11.0 Helmet
2013 | 13058-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Retail price restricted to manufacturer imposed pricing policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Very protective and lightweight inner foam
- Poron XRD Foam adds an extra layer of protection
- Profit 2 allows for a tool-less size adjustment
|Weight:||560 Grams||Weight of the product measured in grams (Medium).|
|Padding:||Poron XRD Foam||Type of internal padding.|
|Liner:||Seven Technology||Type of inner liner material.|
|Adjustable Length:||Yes||Ability for length-wise size adjustments.|
|Tool Free Adjustability:||Yes||Ability for tool-free size adjustments.|
|Cage Type/Color:||N/A||Type and color of cage.|
|Helmet Certifications:||CSA, HECC, CE||Certifications held by the product.|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Period of time the product is covered under manufacturer's warranty.|
The Bauer IMS 11.0 Helmet is among the most advanced available. It features the patented Seven Technology Attenuation liner, which disperses energy by laterally compressing, then resets within seconds. The ProFit2 Extreme gives a true 360 degree fit that is tool-free and can be adjusted with one hand. PORON XRD foam is strategically added for ultimate protection. The helmet is pro-styled with a low-profile look.
||20.4" - 22.4"
||22.2" - 23.6"
||23.6" - 25.2"