Bauer Supreme 190 Player Pants
Bauer Supreme 190 Player Pants offers protection including medium-density foams and molded plastic inserts that contour to a player's body. The hips are protected by molded dome construction and the thigh protection is two-piece ergonomic pads. The Supreme 190 pants feature abrasion-resistant 400 denier overlays.
Another advantage of the Supreme 190 pants is the fact all of the pads sit much closer to the body. It gives players a more responsive feel while also making sure protection stays in place at all times.
The Supreme 190 pants utilizes stretch materials and gussets for optimal mobility while the zippered leg openings allow players to tie their skates before putting the girdle and shell on. Hook and loop closures are featured on the front panel and an inner belt construction keeps the pants where they should be. A Thermo Max liner helps control wetness and promotes drying.
- Spine:HD foam + PE insert
- Hip:Molded dome construction
- Kidney:MD Foam + molded PE insert
- Thigh:2-piece ergonomic pad
- Outer Shell:Abrasion-resistant 400 denier overlays
- Adjustability:Anchor straps on leg and mid body
- Belt:Inner belt construction
- Flex Panels:Stretchable fabrics
- Leg Gussets:Stretchable leg gussets with zippers
- Front Panel:Adjustable hook and loop closure
- Liner:THERMO MAX
- Outer Shell:Removable outer shell for logo embellishment