Bauer has long had a commitment to innovation, and uses scientific methods and player feedback in combination with its state-of-the-art design lab to develop the most high-performance skates in the game. The new Vapor X500 is designed with dynamic speed in mind, and each piece of its construction is strategically chosen to enhance players on-ice performance.
The Vapor X500 boot is constructed Tech nylon with X-Rib pattern. This construction offers great flexibility while remaining strong and supportive.
Inside the skate, the Vapor X500 has anaform foam ankle pads covered by a hydrophobic microfiber liner. This liner helps wick moisture and keeps your foot secure for maximum stride output. An anatomical 2-piece white felt tongue works with a metatarsal guard to help protect the foots most vulnerable areas.
Last, but definitely not least, the Vapor X500 is complete with Bauers now ultra-famous LightSpeed Edge holder in combination with the TUUK super stainless steel runner. This combination gives skaters a competitive edge and allows blades to be easily changed.
- Tech nylon boot
- Thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Hydrophobic microfiber liner
- Integrated, anatomical heel and ankle support
- Anaform foam ankle pads
- Anatomical, 2-piece, white felt tongue
- Metatarsel guard in tongue
- Molded comfort EVA foam footbed
- Thermoadjustable upper boot
- Clear injected TPU outsole
- TUUK Lightspeed holder
- TUUK Super stainless steel