Warrior Dynasty HD3 Grip Composite Stick
2015 | 19150-41
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- HyperDrive Engineered Kick-Zone unleashes your power with an easy flexing mid-kick point that turns out high velocity slap shots and one timers
- With True1 Construction we create a stick with the right weight, best balance, and feel
- Strong Arm Taper geometry is wide and resists torque to improve transfer and accuracy when firing slap shots and one-timers
- ProTex Grip offers a textured surface coupled with a tacky soft grip feel that locks your hands in place for optimum drive and control
|Weight:||510 Grams||Weight of the product measured in grams.|
|Length:||57 Inches||Length of the product measured in inches.|
|Construction Material:||Carbon Fiber||Type of material the product is made of.|
|Kick Point Position:||Mid-Kick||Inflection point where maximum stored energy is released.|
|Shaft Design:||Concave||Shape of the shaft edge.|
|Blade Construction:||Carbon Fiber||Type of material the blade is made of.|
|Tapered:||Strong Arm Taper||Shaft width gets thinner towards the blade|
|Warranty:||30 Days||Period of time the product is covered under a manufacturer's warranty.|
The Dynasty HD3 Stick from Warrior represents the mid-point of the Dynasty Line. However, unlike most middle of the road options, the HD3 features a True One-Piece construction, which results in a better balance and transfer of energy. Meanwhile Warrior's Strong Arm Technology protects against the effects rotational torsion has on your shot's accuracy by stiffening the bottom section of the blade by approximately 20%.
Inspired by the QR1, Warrior's new HyperDrive Kick-Zone builds and unleashes power through a very responsive and specifically located flex profile. This design features unique vertically stretched carbon fibers increasing the sweet spot and ultimately improving accuracy and velocity of shots.