The RG Series originated in a dream, and was made possible through collaboration of Easton and Pure Hockey. These sticks were designed to honor and support not only one courageous veteran, but all those who have served and sacrificed for our country. For years Richard Grenier, Vietnam Air Force Veteran and father-in-law of our Senior Buyer - Rob Howland, suffered from what he believed was over-exposure to Agent Orange. His circulation system was failing him and both of his legs were amputated. He had multiple surgeries to try to sustain blood flow to his extremities, but ultimately there was nothing left to do. What would crush the spirit of many men didnt crush him, though. It is because of his unwavering spirit that we have the RG line. Richard Grenier unfortunately passed away on September 28th, 2014 and never got the chance to see this product. It is an honor for us to be able to create something with so much meaning and an honor for his family to see him live on. We at Pure Hockey will be donating 10% of our total sales from this product to Defending The Blue Line an organization which is helping children of armed service members stick with hockey programs. A truly amazing cause.
Features of the RG Series Camo Hockey Stick
- C7.5 Build: an upgraded version of the standard C7.0 Stealth stick
- Elliptical Profile Taper: for increased torsional resistance, keeping the blade closed for better accuracy and energy transfer
- Hypertoe Blade Construction: for durability and more responsive shots off the toe.
- Slide Grip: Gloss Coating for mobility along the shaft and Grip where you need it for control.
- Micro-Bladder: Creates maximum compaction for feel and durability
- Multi-Rib Construction: Multiple carbon I-beams create response and stability throughout the blade.