Easton V9E Grip Composite Stick
2013 | 13639-31
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Hypertoe positions the puck on the toe forcing you to load the blade for a faster release
- Dual Lie blade found in the E3, E28, and E36 patterns features two blade angles: one for passes and one to load a serious shot
- Tuned Flex Profile works with your body weight by storing energy below your bottom hand to fully load the shaft and blade
|Kick Point Position:||Low||Inflection point where maximum stored energy is released.|
|Shaft Design:||Concave||Shape of the shaft edge.|
|Blade Construction:||Segmented Blade Core||Type of material the blade is made of.|
|Tapered:||Yes||Shaft width gets thinner towards the blade|
|Warranty:||30 Days||Period of time the product is covered under a manufacturer's warranty.|
The Easton V9E is the all-new Pro Level product for the Easton V-Series line, which aims to revolutionize three key components of your shot. These are puck position, energy transfer, and angle of the blade. Positioning the puck on the toe forces you to load your shot, and creates more velocity. Their new Hypertoe combines a stiffer toe and a softer taper to create more force with the same load. Easton's new dual lie patterns, the E3, E28 & E36, keep the puck on the toe of your blade, and make sure your shooting area is on the ice, while the heel is slightly up to fully load the blade for an explosive snap. The Tuned Shaft Flex Profile works with your body by storing energy lower into the taper, loading your energy within the stick for a quick release and improved velocity.