- We are sorry, this item is not currently available. Please continue shopping.
Tour Evolution 6000 Goalie Catch Glove
2012 | 549-11
- Wrist strap for a snug fit
- Backhand opens at wrist and hand for easy drying
- Deep single-T pocket
The Tour Hockey Evo 6000 Inline Glove is the ideal for anyone playing roller or inline hockey at a regular pace, and is even good for beginners and recreational players. It features a wide T-pocket design which is meant to allow the goalie to watch the puck or ball straight into the glove. The Tour Evo 6000 Al so features adjustable straps so you can customize the fit to your hand, and also durable EVA foam and reinforced stitching so that you are protected through the entire life of your glove!
Measure your hand from the heel of the palm to the tip of the middle finger, then consult the chart below to find the size that will work for you.
|Catch Glove Sizing Chart
|4 3/4 - 5 5/8 in.
||5 5/8 - 6 1/4 in.
||6 1/4 - 7 in.
||7 - 8 3/8 in.
|119 - 143 cm
||144 - 160 cm
||161 - 178 cm
||179 - 213 cm
Keys to a Proper Fit:
- The goalie's fingers should extend out to the end of the finger stalls of the inside palm to ensure a proper fit. However, any more than 1/2" from the tip of the goaltender's finger to the end of the finger stall and the goaltender will not have the leverage needed to properly close and control the glove.
- The heel of your hand should line up with the heel and cuff of the catcher. If not, the proper balance between the cuff and catching portion of the glove may be disturbed, making the glove too cumbersome while sacrificing protection.