Heavy Duty Fast Hands Training
2014 | 16953-2
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Made from 1" x .120 thick steel tubing
- Works well both on and off the ice
- The Green Biscuit is recommended for dryland training to get a more realistic feel.
- Complete each drills with at least 5 to 10 repetitions each while increasing the tempo.
- Be creative, use your imagination and come up with your own drills!
- Made in the USA
Stick handling is one of the most important parts of hockey and the Fast Hands HD Pro Training Aid is designed to help players of any level improve and maintain their skills. This fun, high quality training aid is made from quality materials so that every hockey player in the family can benefit from many years of training.
There are many stick handling drills that you can practice with Fast Hands including:
1. Expansion of reach
2. Figure 8s
3. Quick sticks
4. Soft touch
5. Wide dribble
6. Bait cup go around
7. Toe drag deception