Bauer Nexus N8000 Composite Stick
2015 | 19379-41
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Sweet Spot Technology allows for an easier and smoother energy transfer while shooting, and is maximized while taking mid-motion wrist shots and slap shots.
- Nexus Tru Mid-Kick point works with Sweet Spot Technology to react to the player’s hand position while shooting for easy loading and energy release, every time.
- Power Profile Dual Taper with Double Concave Walls provide stiffness to maximize loading with less torquing and twisting for better control and precision.
|Weight:||450 Grams||Weight of the product measured in grams.|
|Length:||60 Inches||Length of the product measured in inches.|
|Construction Material:||3K Composite||Type of material the product is made of.|
|Kick Point Position:||Nexus Tru Mid-Kick||Inflection point where maximum stored energy is released.|
|Shaft Design:||Double Concave Walls & Dual Taper||Shape of the shaft edge.|
|Blade Construction:||3K Carbon Fiber Blade Wrap||Type of material the blade is made of.|
|Tapered:||Yes||Shaft width gets thinner towards the blade|
|Warranty:||30 Days||Period of time the product is covered under a manufacturer's warranty.|
Since its debut, Bauer's Nexus stick line has long been focused on simplicity and optimizing the natural mid swing shooting motion many players utilize. The inception of Bauer's Sweet Spot Technology in this 3rd generation of sticks further's their dedication to providing consumers with a NHL inspired mid-flex stick, that loads quickly, and efficiently. This year, it's further complemented by the Pure Shot Blade Profile. With a reinforced hosel, the stick is more durable and able to withstand higher forces of rotational torque, this allows it to hold true through your entire follow through resulting in a much more accurate shot.
Back from previous models, their Blade Core features the familiar AERO FOAM 3 found throughout all of Bauer's product lines. Also returning are classic Bauer technologies such as their TeXtreme build which is 20% lighter and stronger than the competition, and their eLASTech resin system which has tested to be over 50% stronger than the resin system in past models.
Bauer Blade Chart