Bauer Vapor X700 LE Grip Composite Stick
- Shipping limited to United States mailing addresses due to manufacturer imposed international policy.
- Excludes any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
- Two-piece construction gives great energy transfer
- Dual density blade is sturdy yet allows for powerful shots
- QRT Taper gives you great whip on shots
|Length:||50 Inches||Length of the product measured in inches.|
|Construction Material:||Carbon Composite||Type of material the product is made of.|
|Kick Point Position:||Low||Inflection point where maximum stored energy is released.|
|Shaft Design:||Double Concave Walls||Shape of the shaft edge.|
|Blade Construction:||Dual Density Technology||Type of material the blade is made of.|
|Tapered:||Yes||Shaft width gets thinner towards the blade|
|Warranty:||30 Days||Period of time the product is covered under a manufacturer's warranty.|
The Bauer Vapor X700 is Bauer's first stick in their product line featuring their QRT (Quick Release Taper) technology which enables players to rip snap shots with ease. The Carbon Basket Weave construction is reinforced with fiberglass to ensure its durability is coupled with performance. The X700's rounded corners and dual concave walls compose their Micro Feel II shaft and ensure a stable grip and accurate shot.
Bauer Blade Chart