The new 9500 vision pro blocker is an all new design that incorporates unique construction with the side shield integral to the front blocking surface. This gives the glove increased rigidity and stiffens the perimeter edge for superior blocking and increases the protection to the inside edge of the hand. Additionally, the palm placement sits at the center of the blocker board for incredible balance and feel.
- High density internal blocking board for light weight and is reinforced with a polyethylene overlay for added durability
- Pro design finger protectors cover the index finger when extended over the paddle of the stick for increased coverage
- Tapered board end for less ice interference
- Full pro spec construction
- Reduced perimeter weight for balance and control
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Pre-curved palm finger design with mesh gusset construction
- No binding design for more effective blocking surface
- Wide cuff opening allows for maximum wrist movements
- Large top flare
- Large side shield
- CLICK HERE FOR A CUSTOMIZER
Measure your hand from the heel of the palm to the tip of the middle finger, then consult the chart below to find the size that will work for you.
|Blocker Sizing Chart
|4 3/4 - 5 5/8 in.
||5 5/8 - 6 1/4 in.
||6 1/4 - 7 in.
||7 - 8 3/8 in.
|119 - 143 cm
||144 - 160 cm
||161 - 178 cm
||179 - 213 cm
Key to a Proper Fit:
The blocker should be fitted based on hand size. The goalie's fingers should be no more than 1/4" from the end of the fingers in the palm. If the fingers are too long, chances are the hand tabs that tie down the palm to the blocker are too large. This will cause the blocker to wobble, tilt or rotate on the goaltender's hand, seriously affecting control while limiting coverage (blocking surface).