The Re-Akt 85 is the epitome of superior protection with ultimate comfort. A brand new performance foam offers the highest level of comfort and helps manage low and medium energy impacts.
- 3D wrap Aerolite base creates a round base around the player’s head, reducing the potential for pressure points.
- Molded occipital helps lock the player’s head into the helmet for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Thermocore Zero liner is treated to manage sweat and odors.
- Defense Cloud Technology pods are placed above the player’s temples for premium comfort.
- Free Form Adjustment system gives independent length/ width adjustment for a fit that’s truly your own.
To enhance the fit of the Re-Akt 85, Bauer includes their Freeform Adjustment System. This technology provides three tool-free adjustments to independently alter the length and width of the helmet for a personalized fit. With over 18 millimeters of available width adjustment, this model provides an excellent range of size dimensions to ensure you always have the proper fit and level of comfort.
Inside the helmet, Bauer includes many features to enhance comfort and protection. The first is the Aerolite 3.0 base. This brand new base uses molded multi-density foams for maximum comfort. The molded occipital area helps to lock the player's head into the helmet for a comfortable and secure fit. The Defense Cloud technology are pods that are placed above the player's temples for premium comfort.
The Thermocore Zero liner help to manage sweat and prevent odor so you can feel fresh thoughout the entire game. The hockey helmet is arguably the most important piece of equipment in terms of safety. Experts state that concussions are mainly due to acceleration or deceleration of the brain. While helmets may not prevent concussions caused by these forces, they are crucial to limiting injuries of all kinds on the ice.