Gear Brand Products... Guaranteed you'll love them, or your money back!
*We're so confident that you'll love the Gear Fusion 150S Grip Hockey Stick that we're making an offer unheard of in the hockey equipment industry. Try it for 30 days, and if you're not completely satisfied with the performance of this product, return it to us and we will fully credit the original purchase price (excluding shipping), no questions asked!
Gear Fusion 150S Grip Hockey Stick Specs
- Carbon Composite Construction
- Square Corner Shaft Geometry
- Mid-Kick Flex Profile Similar to TotalOne NXG
- Fine-tuned balance point
- Shaft Finish: Grip
- Blade Finish: Sand texture
- Length: 58""
- Senior Stick Weight: 415 - 420 grams, depending on curve selection
Gear Fusion 150S Stick Technology
- Axenic Technology
The word Axenic means ""free from contamination."" A new manufacturing process to seamlessly co-mold the shaft and blade of a Hockey stick.
Axenic technology removes the traditional joint and stress riser (or contaminant) from the slash zone and at the same time:
- Removes unnecessary weight from tip section for improved balance and better feel
- Increases durability and the feel of the stick
- Allows shaft and blade to work as a unit for better feedback
- SmartPly Technology
High Pressure Manufacturing
- Produces consistent wall thickness and limited resin loss for a more durable and consistent.
- Carbon weave exterior for added strength, durability and resistance to cuts and abrasions
- Inner layers used to control torsional stiffness for better feel and stick control
- Material used for added impact strength and dimensional stability
- Undirectional material controls stick stiffness/flex
- SmartFlex Technology
Graduated flex profile for optimal performance and feel in all game situations.
- Softer flex in the butt end section adds leverage/zip on wrist shots and increases feel for better stickhandling control, passing and pass reception.
- Stiffer tip section allows for stability and accuracy when taking slap shots and face-offs
- Active Bond Technology
Have you ever had that stick or blade that when you first get it has great pop and a super feel only to have it go dead after a short period of time? Active Bond Technology addresses that issue head-on.
This technology maintains blade stiffness over a longer period of time compared to other blades/sticks in the market place, which means you have the pop and great feel longer than products without it. This is accomplished by:
- Incorporating a 100% carbon fiber rib that connects the front face and the back face of the blade
- Allowing the front and back surfaces to move and work in the same manner during impact situations
- Use of a unique foam core technology with high impact strength that won't break down over time
Blade Patterns (See Blade Chart tab for more information)
- G98 Pacholka - Similar to: Bauer P88 Kane - Reebok P40 Perron/Hedman - Warrior W88 Zetterberg - Easton E7/P7 Iginla
- G45 Shattuck - Similar to: Bauer PM9 Stamkos - Reebok P42 Duchene - Warrior W01 Burrows - Easton E4/P4 Cammalleri
- G13 Gabriel - Similar to: Bauer P92 Backstrom - Reebok P87A Crosby - Warrior