The QuickChange Learn To Play Goalie Equipment Set is a must own for all youth hockey organizations with 6U and 8U programs! This set is specifically designed to make it much easier for a coach or parent to convert a skater into a goalie. Within one minute, you can have your skater ready to play between the pipes. This set features a Youth chest and arm protector, an equipment carry bag, and 24" goalie leg pads. There are 2 sets per order and each set includes the following gear below.
- 24" Leg Pads (8" wide).
- Tapered top and bottom.
- Extra-wide knee cradle and leg channel to accommodate player shin guards.
- Leg channel moved to the inside edge of pad to allow the player to stand and skate more naturally.
- Thin profile to save weight and supplement existing protection from player shin guards.
- Regular handed catch glove worn on the player's left hand.
- Features light-weight palm construction making it easy to close, helping young goalies get their grip on the puck.
- A deep, single-T web easily cradles each puck and keeps it inside the glove.
- Two-piece cuff gives more mobility to goalies just starting to hone their game.
- Adjustable wrist strap allows new goalies to customize their fit.
- Lightweight construction
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Perfect for new goalies
Chest and Arm Protector
- High-density protective foams
- Durable construction with optimum mobility
- Dimensions: 25" x 13" x 11".
- Includes USA Hockey logo.