Designed for the elite playmaker, the CODE TMP 1 brings the highest quality materials and elite level performance. Powered by Pyrofil Carbon fibre from Mitsubishi, the TMP 1 is ultra light, has incrdible feel, and exceptional durability. The new R Shape shaft with Energized Velocity Taper gives players a significantly stronger power transfer for increased velocity. The all new VR92 Blade features I-92 dampening material that strengthens the blade while also enhancing feel and puck control. Featherlite XT technology give the player the perfect balance of power and lightweight optimizing on ice performance.
- Pyrofil - An all new revolutionary ultra lightweight carbon fibre created by Mitsubishi. Exceptional feel and performance with enhanced durability.
- R Shape shaft with Energized Velocity Taper - Redesigned from the ground up, the all new ergonomic shaft combined with new EVT gives players a pro shaft taper which allows for a greater power transfer in both shooting and passing
- VR92 Blade with Toe Drag Technology - Vibration reducing foam injected blade with the addition of new I-92 dampening inlay
- strategically placed in key impact zones for greater feel and durability.
- Blackline XXV Carbon fibre - An all new and improved carbon fibre weave that uses unique manufacturing methods to create our lightest and most responsive carbon fibre ever, allowing you to feel the puck like never before.
- Featherlite XT - A precision measured handmade layup process creating the perfect balance point to maximize power, weight and feel.
- Refined Hybrid Kickpoint - The improved hybrid kickpoint maximizes load and release values for increased power and accuracy.