Improve your skills with CCM Sniper’s Edge Slick Tiles Dryland Flooring Tiles by shooting, stick handling and passing in your very own home hockey training area. Perfect for hockey players who want to take their game to the next level, Slick Tiles Hockey Floor Tiles allow you to have a dryland training area almost anywhere.Perfect for use with training balls/pucks, stick-handling tools, and shooting tarps. This flooring tile won't damage the bottom of your blade either!
- 1 Box = 20 pieces (covers 4' x 5' area)
- 2 Boxes = 40 pieces (covers 8' x 5' area)
- 3 Boxes = 60 pieces (covers 6' x 10' area)
- 4 Boxes = 80 pieces (covers 8' x 10' area)
- 5 Boxes = 100 pieces (covers 10' x 10' area)
The flooring can be installed wall-to-wall to create the perfect stickhandling / shooting zone in your basement or garage! You can use a table saw, hack saw or circular saw; we suggest using a blade for cutting plastic. If you need to disassemble the flooring it is as easy as snapping it apart. The possible configurations are endless!