The Speed Ball is lighter than a puck, weighing in at a little over 2 oz., and while a real puck does weigh slightly more at approximately 6.0 oz., the light weight enables the player to practice stick handling movements at a speed that they would not normally be able to with something heavier. This increased speed and repetition allows you to build muscle memory that much faster.
- Practice stickhandling between games and in the off-season
- Once your muscles remember how to do something then they are able to react instinctively - without thinking about it
- Use it at home in the driveway or garage or on other hard, smooth surface.
- Great pre-game warm-up tool!
- Weighs about 60 Grams
- Heavy-duty plastic construction