Weighing only 57 g, the Swedish Stickhandling Wooden Ball allows players to work on their speed and agility while stickhandling. Develop soft, quick hands with one of the best training balls on the market. Don't be left without the training tool that is giving the other players the winning edge. Make a difference in your game today!
- This unique training aid measures 2 inches in diameter.
- The wood is amazingly durable and can be used on all but the roughest surfaces.
- For best results use the Swedish Stickhandling Ball on wood, tile, smooth concrete, or even carpeted surfaces.
- This hardwood ball is the best tool that a player can use to develop soft, quick hands.
- Think of the Swedish Stickhandling ball as the 'Speed bag' of stickhandling training.
- Use this ball 10-15 minutes a day and to see a dramatic improvement in the ability to handle the puck.