Develop your off-ice hockey skills with Officially Licensed USA Hockey Floor Hockey Sticks! The USA Floor Hockey Stick is a superior off-ice hockey skills training product to help you develop your game off the ice!
- A great skills training product to help you develop your hockey skills off the ice.
- xBlade™ & T-3 Grip systems deliver great shooting power, stickhandling control, and passing precision
- ELITE SERIES - certified by xHockeyProducts
- Junior = 36.5" Stick Length (ideal for 8U players approximately 5'4" in height)
- Intermediate = 40.5" Stick Length (ideal for 14U players approximately between 5'4" - 5'11" in height)
- Senior = 43.5" Stick Length (ideal for 18U players approximately between 6'0" - 6'4" in height)
- One Premium USA Hockey Floor Hockey Stick
The xHockeyProducts™ team brings to you the ultimate training tool for off-ice skill development; officially licensed USA Hockey Floor Hockey Sticks. The USA Floor Hockey stick is a superior hockey training tool. The stick shaft is made of 100% composite fiberglass which allows for superior flex, strength, durability, and feel. Utilizing the patented xBlade™, the USA Floor Hockey Stick is an exceptional training tool designed specifically for hockey skills development!
- xBlade™: the xBlade™ is the most versatile blade on the market. Designed and molded to be used by all skill levels, the xBlade™ enables maximum power delivery. Through its engineered smaller cavities, the xBlade™ provides players with enhanced ball control, stickhandling development, and passing precision. All USA Floor HockeySticks have specifically been designed for use with a premium xBlade™.
- Premium Grip Systems: each USA Floor Hockey Off-Ice Stick is wrapped using the finest quality of grip materials.
- The T3 GRIP comes standard on all USA Floor Hockey stick models. This top-quality grip utilizes a pattern that enhances friction and breathability. This grip also utilizes the innovative T-3 coating to ensure the best possible grip available on the market.
- The WRAP GRIP also utilizes the innovative T-3 Grip coating treatment to ensure the best possible grip to enhance feel.
A floor hockey stick is shorter than an ice hockey stick and has a ventilated concave plastic blade that is flexible to permit a player to stickhandle really well. These sticks are significantly lighter and come in various grades of stiffness. As a rule of thumb, the stick should be around the belly button of a player, but no more than a few inches over. This is a fantastic training tool to develop all of your hockey-related skills...and as we say in hockey "Great Hands."