The Warrior Covert QRE 5 ice hockey glove is a great choice for the recreational or new-to-hockey skater. An extremely affordable option, the QRE 5 offers a broken-in feel and provides a just-right recreational level of protection throughout the glove.
- Traditional nylon exterior for breathability and broken-in feel
- Medium-density foams for protection
- Two-piece finger construction for dexterity
- One-piece thumb construction for range of motion and protection from hyperextension
- Clarino palm material for a soft feel and abrasion resistance
- Mesh finger gussets for breathability
- Single-density cuff and cuff roll foam for protection
- Flared cuff design for a tapered fit and wrist mobility
- Microfiber liner for soft and dry interior comfort
The QRE 5 glove has a traditional nylon exterior with screen-printed graphics. The breathable nylon helps provide a game-ready, broken-in feel.
The QRE 5 also features thick, medium-density foams throughout the segmented finger block and segmented backhand. The two-piece finger construction offers dexterity, and the thumb’s one-piece construction promises a good range of motion and protection against hyperextension.
The palm features a single layer of black Clarino for a soft feel and abrasion resistance. The finger gussets are a mesh material for breathability. The cuff and cuff roll come in thick, single-density foam. The cuff has a flared design that provides a tapered fit for enhanced wrist mobility. The interior microfiber liner is soft to the touch, and does a great job wicking moisture from the wrist and hand.
The QRE 5 glove comes in a tapered fit that’s a little snug in the backhand and fingers and a little more relaxed in the cuff. The recreational or new-to-hockey skater will appreciate the tapered fit and feel, and enjoy the protection provided by all the foams in the eminently affordable and attractive Warrior Covert QRE 5 ice hockey glove.
Hockey Glove Sizing Chart
Measure from the base of your middle finger to the crease of your elbow. This measurement in inches should serve as a good reference point for your hockey glove size. Keep in mind that this measurement does not account for personal preference.
|Hockey Glove Sizing Chart
||Finger Base to Elbow (in)
||Hockey Glove Size
||7 - 8"
|8 - 9"
||9 - 10"
|10 - 11"
|11 - 12"
||12 - 13"
|13 - 14"
|14 - 15"