Ok, so here is how it works:
We are always doing our very best to match and compare prices on the thousands of hockey items on the market. Our goal is to provide the lowest prices on all hockey gear, but sometimes things slip through the cracks. We want to save you both time and money by providing a one-stop shopping experience. You don’t want to have to waste your time by shopping around, and we don’t want you to have to. You should be confident knowing that you are getting the best deal from the best store here at Pure Hockey.
The Low-Price Guarantee:
If you buy a qualifying item from PureHockey.com and then find the same item for less within fourteen (14) days at one of the Qualifying Retailers listed below we will match the price. The price match may be requested at any Pure Hockey location or by calling customer service at 1-866-787-3462. Please have proof of a current lower price and your receipt handy when requesting a price match.
*Please note that we do not price match brick-and-mortar stores.
Low-Price Guarantee Qualifications:
- The item must be identical in terms of brand, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
- Competitor price must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
- Pure Hockey must be able to confirm the competitor’s price at the time the price match is requested, and we reserve the right to do so.
- Retail price must be advertised on one of the Qualifying Retailers’ websites listed above or in a print advertisement.
- This does not apply to skate sharpening, equipment repair, labor activity or any other services.
- Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item, per guest.
- Competitor online items must be in stock and available for purchase at the time the price match is requested.
Exclusions and Limitations:
This guarantee does not apply to:
- Coupons, limited-time offers, ads for a percentage off or ads for blanket sales from our competitors.
- Product that violates a manufacturer’s minimum advertised pricing (MAP), special order items, custom items, volume discounts, offers that include additional free items or giveaways, gift cards, pricing errors, mail-in offers or sale pricing that is valid for only part of the day.
- Products sold on Amazon, Ebay or any other auction site.
- Items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock, sale or clearance items.
- Limited pricing that is only displayed after a customer is logged in.
- Damaged, used, refurbished, pro stock or opened product.
- Prices achieved through the use of membership club or loyalty programs.
- Mail-in offers or instant rebates.
- Free product for which no qualifying purchase is required.
- Bundled offers, special purchases or sales tax related promotions.
- Offers for free or discounted shipping rates.
What qualifies as a proof of a price?
For a print ads: The entire ad is required. Photos, copies, mobile phone versions or customer word will not be accepted as verification of a competitor’s price.
For online/internet ads: Mobile device versions or a printout from a Qualifying Retailer’s website will suffice provided that it can be verified.