RETURNS DONE RIGHT
We make returns as easy as easy as 1, 2, 3. If you are not happy with your purchase, return it. There’s no need to hassle with contacting us for approval numbers – we trust your judgment! As long as it meets our basic guidelines,
To make it easy, we’ll coordinate and cover your domestic return shipping costs up front. Once we receive your return, a refund will be issued, less $9.99. This offer applies to returns originating from the 48 contiguous United States, and does not apply to those originating from Alaska or Hawaii.
To return your purchase, simply follow the steps outlined below.
1. Request Your Prepaid UPS Return Shipping Label.
2. Print Your Prepaid UPS Return Shipping Label.
3. Ship It Back. Receive Your Refund.
- Print the electronic UPS return shipping label directly from your email.
- Ensure that there are no other shipping labels already attached you’re your shipment.
- Fold the printed label at the dotted line, and attach it to the package being returned.
- Drop off the package at your nearest UPS store or drop location.
- Once received, we will issue your refund, less the $9.99 in return shipping costs.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment within 3 business days of your package arriving at our distribution center.
In order give you the best experience and fastest turnaround time, we make exchanges easy as well. Rather than a traditional exchange where you send the product back, wait for it to be received, wait for processing, and then wait for the new product to be shipped back, we use a faster approach.
Simply return the product by following the 3 easy steps outlined above. Once we receive the item(s), we will issue a refund via the method used to pay. You are free to place a new order for the desired item at any time, even before the original product is received here. This speeds up the process and gets you your gear more directly. Our return address is:
Pure Hockey / Total Hockey
89 Cross St.
Holliston, MA 01746
Returns Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
for additional information. To speak with one of our expert, customer service representatives, please call us at 866.787.3462, email us at email@example.com
or start a chat below.
To ensure everyone receives the best experience possible, please review our guidelines for returns and exchanges:
1. Unlimited returns period for any unused product! That's right, you can return your unused product at any time to any of our Pure Hockey stores or our fulfillment center.
2. If you are not 100% satisfied with the performance or fit of any used item, return it with a receipt within 30 days for a full refund (this unfortunately does not include hockey sticks, hockey shafts, replacement stick blades, lacrosse heads, jocks and apparel).
3. Please send any broken composite sticks back to the manufacturer.
4. Due to the personal nature of the product, all sales of jocks and undergarments are final.
5. Custom ordered merchandise (including items with customized color selections, alteration services, numbering, lettering, sharpening, colored holders, etc.) is unfortunately not returnable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What should I do if I have a broken composite stick?
A. Warranty claims for broken composite sticks are handled directly by the manufacturer.
Please visit the manufacturer's website for more information on how to initiate a warranty claim. Bauer composite sticks, if damaged during normal play, may be returned to a Pure Hockey / Total Hockey store or Bauer directly within 30 days provided the customer has a valid receipt with the warranty sticker attached. Per Bauer’s warranty policies, only one Bauer replacement stick will be given as a warrantied exchange per composite stick purchase.
Q. How many days do I have to return an item?
A. You can return any unused product at any time. If you are not 100% satisfied with the performance or fit of any used item, return it with a receipt within 30 days for a full refund
Q. Can I return my online purchase to one of your retail stores?
A. Yes. Please bring a copy of your packing slip or receipt with you.
Q. Do I need to pay for return shipping?
A. Yes and no. To make it easy, we’ll coordinate and pay for the return shipping upfront, via our prepaid UPS return shipping label. Once we receive your return, we’ll issue your refund, less $9.99 to cover the return shipping we paid for upfront. However, if you are a Breakaway Rewards member, you receive free return shipping for life.
Q. I have used or worn the product, can I still return it?
A. Yes! If you are unsatisfied with a product, you have 30 days to return it for a full refund excluding hockey sticks, hockey shafts, replacement stick blades, lacrosse heads, jocks, custom items and apparel
Q. I have baked and/or sharpened my skates. Can I still return them?
A. Yes, within 30 days.
Q. I am a Breakaway Rewards member, how do I receive my prepaid return label?
A. Log in to your account,
under the account tab and chose view orders. Below the list of recent orders, you will see the link “need to return an item.” Simply click the link and follow the brief instructions.
Q. When returning an item, will I be refunded my shipping cost?
A. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Q. How will I be refunded?
A. You will be refunded by the same method you used to pay for the order.
Q. When will I see my refund?
A. You will normally be refunded within 72 hours of your package being received at our distribution center. Please note that depending on the card company, it may take an additional 2–10 business days for the credit to be applied to your account.
Q. I want to exchange an item for a different size, how do I complete an exchange?
A. To expedite the process, exchanges are handled similarly to refunds. We issue a refund upon receipt of product, and you place a new order for the desired product at any time. Simply return your purchase to any of our retail locations or follow the 3 easy steps outlined at the top of the page and ship it back to:
Pure Hockey / Total Hockey
89 Cross St.
Holliston, MA 01746
Once your product is received at our distribution center, we'll issue a refund via the method used to purchase, less $9.99 for the return shipping, should you choose to utilize our convenient prepaid UPS return shipping label. You are free to place a new order at any time, even before we have received the original product. You may contact us by phone at 866.787.3462, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by chatting online by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
Q. I placed my order via Amazon, how do I return my items?
A. Please generate a return authorization request via your Amazon account. We will send you additional instructions upon receipt of this request.
Back To Top