True A1.0 SBP Grip Jr Hockey Stick
If you thought TRUE was a new company, guess again. With over 14 years of experience and over 2 million sticks produced for leading hockey companies, TRUE is making a splash into the stick market by coming direct to you! As the world leader of golf shaft technology TRUE is set on providing the hockey industry with superior stick designs made from the highest quality materials and strictest manufacturing processes. Bent on providing pure domination at every level of the game, TRUE designed the A1.0 SBP and rest of the “A” series line with just that in mind.
TRUE utilized a high pressure clave molding process which they patented under the title “Axenic Technology.” The advantage of using this manufacturing process is it yields a true one-piece hockey stick and results in very consistent internal walls and shaft shape, a very low void content, pure flexural energy transfer and unmatched balance. Working alongside the Axenic Technology, Smartply Technology is the “recipe” TRUE implemented for less weight and shaft durability. Smartply tech is a laminate design that is used with up to 25 inner layers of unidirectional carbon fiber; the way the fibers are angled and the order of those angles are what control torsional stiffness and protect from impact damage while maximizing performance and impact strength.
The A1.0 SBP is made of a blend of carbon fiber and fiber glass and has a graduated mid-flex profile for performance in all game situations. New for 2016 is the BRT blade technology. The seamless braided tubes located at the center and and bottom of the blade produce the longest lasting and most consistent blade we've ever made, up to 50% stronger than its predecessor the ABII technology!
As an entry level stick, the A1.0 SBP is a true one-piece stick that packs a lot of technology for a great value. If you are a recreational player looking for better balance and control then TRUE’s A1.0 could be for you.
- Predecessor: A1.0
- Insight: An entry level stick for the recreational player looking for the performance advantages of a one piece stick at an entry level price.
- Flex Profile: Constant Flex technology- Mid -Low kick
- Shaft: Features TRUE's patented Axenic technology, a manufacturing process which yields ultra consistent internal walls for unmatched balance, optimal strength and pure flexural energy transfer. This combined with SmartPly technology which utilizes 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber. The fiber angles, and the order of those angles optimize flex/energy transfer, torsional response while leading to industry leading impact strength.
- Shaft Geometry: Traditional concave walls, gradual taper
- Grip: Light matte grip
- Blade Core: Foam core with BRT Technology. Seamless braided tubes located at the center and bottom of the blade produce the longest lasting and most consistent blade we've ever made, up to 50% stronger than its predecessor the AB II technology.
- Blade Wrap: carbon fiber/ fiber glass