True A4.5 SBP Grip Sr Hockey Stick
If you thought TRUE was a new company, guess again. With over 14 years of experience and over 2 million sticks produced for leading hockey companies, TRUE is making a splash into the stick market by coming direct to you! As the world leader of golf shaft technology TRUE is set on providing the hockey industry with superior stick designs made from the highest quality materials and strictest manufacturing processes. Bent on providing pure domination at every level of the game, TRUE designed the A4.5 and rest of the “A” series line with just that in mind.
TRUE utilized a high pressure clave molding process which they patented under the title “Axenic Technology.” The advantage of using this manufacturing process is it yields a true one-piece hockey stick and results in very consistent internal walls and shaft shape, a very low void content, pure uninterupted flexural energy transfer and of course an amazing balance and feel. Working alongside the Axenic Technology, Smartply Technology is the “recipe” TRUE implemented for performance and industry leading impact strength. Smartply tech is a laminate design that is used with up to 25 inner layers of unidirectional carbon fiber; the way the fibers are angled and the order of those angles are what control torsional stiffness and protect from impact damage and provide added durability.
The A4.5 SBP has a 100% 3K carbon fiber core wrapped in fiber glass and has a graduated mid-flex profile for increased performance and feel in all game situations. New for 2016 is the BRT blade technology. The seamless braided tubes located at the center and and bottom of the blade produce the longest lasting and most consistent blade we've ever made, up to 50% stronger than its predecessor the ABII technology!
Made from the highest quality materials and strictest manufacturing processes, it is no doubt that the A4.5 stick is a leader in performance and value at its price point. Designed for any type of player looking for a performance stick without compromising durability, TRUE’s A4.5 SBP may be for you!
- Predecessor: A4.5
- Insight: Designed for all types of players who are looking for performance, balance and strength.
- Flex Profile: Constant Flex technology- Mid -Low kick
- Shaft: Features TRUE's patented Axenic technology, a manufacturing process which yields ultra consistent internal walls for unmatched balance, optimal strength and pure flexural energy transfer. This combined with SmartPly technology which utilizes 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber. The fiber angles, and the order of those angles optimize flex/energy transfer, torsional response while leading to industry leading impact strength.
- Shaft Geometry: Traditional concave walls, gradual taper
- Grip: Light matte grip
- Blade Core: Foam core with BRT Technology. Seamless braided tubes located at the center and bottom of the blade produce the longest lasting and most consistent blade we've ever made, up to 50% stronger than its predecessor the AB II technology.
- Blade Wrap: 100% 3k carbon core with fiber glass wrap