True A6.0 SBP Grip Sr Hockey Stick
If you thought TRUE was a new company, guess again. With over 14 years of experience and over 2 million sticks produced for leading hockey companies, TRUE is making a splash into the stick market by coming direct to you! As the world leader of golf shaft technology TRUE is set on providing the hockey industry with superior stick designs made from the highest quality materials and strictest manufacturing processes. Bent on providing pure domination at every level of the game, TRUE designed the A6.0 and rest of the “A” series line with just that in mind.
TRUE utilized a high pressure clave molding process which they patented under the title “Axenic Technology.” The advantage of using this manufacturing process is it yields a true one-piece hockey stick which results in very consistent internal walls and shaft shape, a very low void content, pure uninterupted flexural energy transfer and of course an amazing balance and feel. Working alongside the Axenic Technology, Smartply Technology is the “recipe” TRUE implemented to optimize performance, weight and industry leading impact strength. Smartply tech is a laminate design that is used with up to 25 inner layers of unidirectional carbon fiber; the way the fibers are angled and the order of those angles are what control torsional stiffness and protect from impact damage while maximizing performance and durability.
The A6.0 is 100% 3K carbon fiber weave and has a graduated mid-flex profile for optimal performance and feel in all game situations. With TRUE’s Smartflex Technology, the top of the shaft is softer to allow the player to add leverage on wrist shots and increased feel. This tech is also applied from the center of shaft to the blade with a stiffer tip section that allows for stability and accuracy in the slapshot motion. New for 2016 is the BRT blade technology. The seamless braided tubes located at the center and and bottom of the blade produce the longest lasting and most consistent blade we've ever made, up to 50% stronger than its predecessor the ABII technology!
Made from the highest quality materials and strictest manufacturing processes, it is no doubt that the super light A6.0 SBP stick is one of the best high performance sticks on the market. From elite players to house league players, if you are looking for a lightweight pure shooters stick with unparreled strength, power and balance, then TRUE’s A6.0 SBP stick is for you!
- Predecessor: A6.0
- Insight: True's A6.0 was made for the NHL elite player all the way down to house league players. This is the all around pro stick designed for the player looking for unmatched raw power, balance and strength.
- Flex Profile: Smartflex technology -Mid to Low kick
- Shaft: Features TRUE's patented Axenic technology, a manufacturing process which yields ultra consistent internal walls for unmatched balance, optimal strength and pure flexural energy transfer. This combined with SmartPly technology which utilizes 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber. The fiber angles, and the order of those angles optimize flex/energy transfer, torsional response while leading to industry leading impact strength. Lastly, the A6.0 also feature Smartflex technology in the shaft allowing for optimal loading of energy from all shooting positions.
- Shaft Geometry: Traditional concave walls, gradual taper
- Grip: Light matte grip
- Blade Core: Foam core with BRT Technology. Seamless braided tubes located at the center and bottom of the blade produce the longest lasting and most consistent blade we've ever made, up to 50% stronger than its predecessor the AB II technology.
- Blade Wrap: 100% Full 3k carbon twill weave
- Weight: 400 Grams