What is SweetHands?
SweetHands is an innovative hockey skills training aid which will:
- Increase your stickhandling speed and timing
- Improve eye and stick coordination
How does SweetHands work?
- By maneuvering the puck or ball in and out of SweetHands forcing the player to lift their stick up and over the connecting arm and regaining control of the puck or ball
- Lifting your stick up and over the connecting arm, you're delayed in recovering the puck or ball. This delay will force you to roll the wrist of your controlling hand, or top hand, to recover the puck or ball
- The rolling of the wrist is critical to the improvement of all stickhandling skills
- Stickhandling is a skill that is never perfected and must be constantly practiced, even at the college and professional levels
- After technically mastering each individual skill, the player will advance to higher speed movement drills, as well as partner passing, utilizing forehand, backhand and saucer passing
- SweetHands is a dual purpose hockey training aid and can be used equally well in both on-ice and off-ice settings
- Comes in 8, one foot sections to make either an 8 foot unit or two, 4 foot units
- SweetHands is light weight and easy to carry in your hockey bag
- Start building your stickhandling skills today