Returns & Warranties FAQ support page:
Returns Made Easy!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it! As long as your return meets our Return Guidelines, there’s no need to contact us for return authorization.
Any online purchase you make can be returned for a refund, store credit, or exchange at any of our retail store locations as long as it meets the Return Guidelines below.
Need to return an item, but not near a store, no problem! Simply use the no-hassle return shipping label included in your original package or click here to access your Pure Hockey customer account to generate a return shipping label. When your return is processed, a return shipping fee of $8.99 will be deducted from your refund.
Returning Your Purchase by Mail
Carefully repackage your order and attach the no-hassle return shipping label that was included in your original order. You can also access a return shipping label through your Pure Hockey customer account.
Return shipping labels for customers with a Pure Hockey account can only be accessed within 90 days of the purchase. If your purchase was made over 90 days ago, please refer to the “All Other Orders” section below for instructions on how to return
Return shipping labels are only available to customers in the continental United States. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and outside of the United States are responsible for their own shipping.
All Other Orders:
- Box up your item(s) and include either a copy of your email confirmation or the packing slip that came with your original order in the box.
- You can then return the item via any shipping carrier of your choosing. We recommend utilizing a shipping service that provides package tracking to ensure the safe arrival of your package to our warehouse.
- The address for returns is: Pure Hockey
89 Cross St.
Holliston, MA 01746
- Please allow up to three business days from the date of receipt at our warehouse for returns processing. Once the return is processed, it may take up to 14 business days for your credit card company to post the refund to your account.
- Unused Items
- Unused items have an unlimited returns window. For a product to be considered unused, it must:
- Be in its original packaging
- Show no scuffs, stains, dirt, or other marks that would indicate use
- Still be in the same condition in which it was purchased
- Used Items
- Most used items may be returned within 30 days, with a few exceptions (see “Used Items – Exceptions” below)
- Any online order can be returned to any of our retail locations for a full refund. Please make sure to bring all of the items you’d like to return, as well as the receipt for the order, and a copy of your order
confirmation email or a packing slip with you to the store to allow the return to be processed as quickly as possible
- Used Items – Exceptions
- The used items return policy does not apply to the products from the following categories:
- Hockey sticks*, Hockey shafts*, Replacement stick blades*
- Jocks, Mouthguards & Apparel
- Since the items are personal in nature, we cannot accept returns of jocks, mouthguards or undergarments.
- Custom Merchandise
- Custom merchandise of any kind cannot be returned.
Manufacturer Warranty Information
Please find all warranty information on our Manufacturer Warranty Page. Here you will find information regarding which product categories are covered under warranty and how long that warranty is effective.
I want to exchange an item for a different size, how do I complete an exchange?
To expedite the process, exchanges are handled similarly to refunds. We issue a refund upon receipt of product, and you place a new order for the desired product at any time. Please follow the procedure listed above to return.
What should I do if I have a broken composite stick?
How many days do I have to return an item?
You can return any unused product at any time. If you are not 100% satisfied with the performance or fit of any used item, return it with a receipt within 30 days for a full refund.
How long do I have to access a return shipping label via my online account?
Return shipping labels for customers with a Pure Hockey account can only be accessed within 90 days of the purchase. If your purchase was made over 90 days ago, please refer to
for instructions on how to return your item.
Can I return my online purchase to one of your retail stores?
Yes. Please bring a copy of your packing slip or receipt with you.
Do I need to pay for return shipping?
You are responsible for the cost of return shipping*. You will not be asked to submit any payment information for the return shipping label. Rather than pay an additional fee, your refund will be deducted by $8.99 to cover the costs of return shipping.
Return shipping labels are only available to customers in the continental United States. Customers, in Alaska, Hawaii, and outside of the United States are responsible for their own shipping.
I have used or worn the product, can I still return it?
Yes! If you are unsatisfied with a product, you have 30 days to return it for a full refund, excluding hockey sticks, hockey shafts, replacement stick blades, jocks, custom items and apparel.
I have baked and/or sharpened my skates. Can I still return them?
Yes, within 30 days.
When returning an item, will I be refunded my shipping cost?
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
When will I see my refund?
Please allow up to three business days from the date of receipt at our warehouse for returns processing. Once the return is processed, it may take up to 14 business days for your credit card company to post the refund to your account.