The TF9 is designed for players seeking the performance benefits and best-in-class fit that's synonymous with TRUE skates. Through its thermoformable carbon fiber one-piece shell, versatile SHIFT holder, and adjustable tongue system with Pro-grade tongue, the TF9 skate delivers elite performance and best-in-class fit.
- Elite Performance
- Best-in-class Fit
- TRUE's proprietary co-molded carbon fiber and thermoplastic one-piece shell construction creates a thermoformed boot. TRUESHELL tech wraps the toe box, eliminating any weak points around high impact areas and providing superior protection.
Pesonalized Fit System
- The TF9 insole system integrates fit inserts to accommodate low, mid, and high arch feet. Placement of the fit inserts are marked on the insole for easy positioning to ensure proper fit regardless of your arch type.
- TRUE's antimicrobial, moisture-wicking liner keeps your feet dry while providing superior comfort through its multi-density foam construction.
Anatomical Tongue With T-Guard Insert
- Featuring a stiff and contoured design, the TRUE tongue is lightweight and provides an anatomical fit for enhanced comfort. The T-Guard insert delivers enhanced protection against impact while preventing lace bite.
Ultimate SHIFT In Performance
- The all-new SHIFT Holder features enhanced BenchChange technology allowing faster blade replacement without the need for a magnetized blade change tool to re-engage the blade.
Enhanced BenchChange technology allowing for quick and easy blade replacement.
Adjustable tongue with a stiff contoured design. Includes T-Guard inserts delivering enhanced protection and prevention against lace bite.
Antimicrobial moisture wicking liner keeps your feet dry while providing superior comfort through its multi-density foam construction.
Co-molded thermoformable carbon fiber one-piece shell construction.
Premium grade steel with a black coated finish for better edge retention.
Each set of footbeds comes with adjustable arch inserts that will accommodate your foot with the perfect amount of support for a customized fit.