Platinum Golf Giveaway Rules
- Pure Hockey / Total Hockey, Inc. (“Pure Hockey / Total Hockey”) (“Sponsor”) Platinum Golf Giveaway (“Promotion”)The Promotion begins at 9:01:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on 5/09/2014 and ends at 11:59:59 AM CT on 6/30/2014 (the “Promotion Period”). One (1) Grand prize winner, Three (3) First prize winners, Five (5) Second prize winners and Twenty (20) Third prize winners will be announced by 7/01/2014 by 11:59:01 PM CT (“Notification Date”) on Pure Hockey / Total Hockey’s Facebook page and notified individually via email. Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize, prizes based upon the Winner’s selection of hand, i.e., left or right handed clubs. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prizes is as follows:
- Grand: $1500.00 USD
- First: $215.00 USD
- Second: $160 USD
- Third: $50 USD
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- The “Promotion” is open to registered users of Pure Hockey / Total Hockey at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in state of residence), and legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Promotion Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- No mail-in entries are allowed. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Each participant may enter the Promotion only once. Each participant will receive a total of one (1) entry based on one of three scenarios: (1) Participant upgrades their existing Breakaway Rewards Membership to Platinum level; (2) Participant purchases a Platinum Membership outright; (3) Participant is a current Platinum level Breakaway Member and remains one through the Promotion end date. Entrants violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
- The prizes to be awarded from the Promotion are as follows: The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, national, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. US winners are required to complete and submit a W-9 to Sponsor prior to delivery of the Prize.
Should there be any question as to originality of a winning Submission, or in the event that ownership of Submission cannot be satisfactorily determined by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to revoke a prize and disqualify the Submission. Without limiting any other terms of these Official Rules, if a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a prize winner, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email account specified in the entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- The Prize winners will be announced on the Notification Date. The winners will also be individually notified via email on day of announcement and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days of date of receipt. Should there be any question as to originality of a winning Submission, or in the event that ownership of Submission cannot be satisfactorily determined by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to revoke a prize and disqualify the Submission. Without limiting any other terms of these Official Rules, if a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a prize winner, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email account specified in the entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Promotion is offered by Pure Hockey / Total Hockey a division of Pure Hockey / Total Hockey, Inc., 3120 Riverport Tech Center Drive, which is not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise, (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. Entrants, by participating in this Promotion, further agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parent, affiliated companies and subsidiaries and their directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Promotion, including, but not limited to, Non-Sponsors (together, the “Released Parties”),from and against, any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of a prize or parts thereof, participation in the Promotion, or in any prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any (i) condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted, (ii) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Promotion, (iii) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion, (iv) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind, including undeliverable messages resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider, lost, late, delayed, inaccurate, incomplete, or misdirected messages, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Promotion or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Submissions. Winners agree to be bound by the Official Rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ENTRANTS FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANTS’ PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Sponsor reserves the right, without liability to entrant, to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion (or any portion thereof) in its discretion and at any time if it is determined that fraud, misconduct, or technical failures have corrupted the administration, security, integrity or proper administration of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant or winner (and void all associated Submissions) if fraud or tampering with a Submission is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated in the Official Rules. The Promotion is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state and local laws. As stated above, the Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Promotion, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Promotion. Headings are provided for convenience only. These Official Rules are governed by Missouri law, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Promotion and these Official Rules must be brought in exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Saint Louis County, Missouri.
- Winner’s List: For a list of the prize winners, which will be available seven (7) days after the announcement of the winner, send your request specifying Sweepstakes name and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Prize Winners, Pure Hockey / Total Hockey, 3120 Riverport Tech Center Drive within sixty (60) days of the last day of the Sweepstakes Period. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sweepstakes Rules, Pure Hockey / Total Hockey, 3120 Riverport Tech Center Drive prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
- Pure Hockey / Total Hockey, Inc. d/b/a Pure Hockey / Total Hockey, 3120 Riverport Tech Center Drive, Maryland Heights, MO
- NON-SPONSORS: The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Non-Sponsors, and Non-Sponsors do not endorse the products or services of Sponsor or Sweepstakes prizes.