The new Ribcor Trigger 5 Pro is designed for the ultimate quick-release shot. It features a low kick-point, E-geometry shaft and CCM’s new Nanolite Carbon Layering technology. At 365g, this is CCM’s lightest, quickest and most durable stick yet.
New Nanolite Carbon Layering
- High-performance carbon layering technology combined with Sigmatex® spread tow creates a stick that’s both incredibly light and incredibly strong.
Ergonomic Shaft Geometry
- Top-shaft rounded concave shape increases comfort and control.
- Mid-shaft rounded convex back side combined with square-cornered concave front maximizes dexterity and control.
- Low-shaft asymmetric taper featuring concave front side for quick-release and rounded concave back side maximizes torsional stiffness for greater accuracy and control.
Optimized Low Kick
- Featuring a soft taper area and optimal vertical flex, CCM’s exclusive Ribcor Asymmetric Taper design maximizes loading and quick release.
Ergonomic Shaft Design
- Advanced ergonomic construction designed by the CCM Performance Lab in collaboration with the best hockey players on the planet.
Reinforced Agility Blade
- Including Nanolite Carbon Layering, the agility blade facilitates quick release and increases shot accuracy. Optimized JR and INT constructions.