The CCM Ribcor Trigger 6 Pro hockey stick is designed to give you a quick release, with many high-end technologies to help improve your overall on-ice performance.
- Optimized low-kick point for a faster release.
- Ergonomic shaft design for enhanced comfort and control.
- Agility Blade with peel-ply for increased accuracy and durability.
- Skeleton+ technology in the shaft which specifically improves hosel and taper strength for a more reliable stick.
- Elite level layering technology with CCM’s best carbon fiber to help decrease weight, improve strength, and increase accuracy.
- Sigmatex blade and shaft used to reduce weight without sacrificing durability.
When choosing a new stick, it is important to place an initial focus on kick point. Finding the kick point that matches your style of play will help enhance your shooting and have a positive impact on your on-ice performance. If you’re unsure which kick point is best for you, or you’re looking for an accurate assessment, visit your local Pure Hockey store.
CCM optimizes the low-kick point design in the Trigger 6 Pro stick by using Skeleton+ Technology and Ergonomic Shaft Geometry. Skeleton+ is designed to specifically improve the hosel and taper strength for a much more reliable stick. For the Ergonomic Shaft CCM uses a different design in each section - the top-shaft has a rounded concave shape for increased comfort and control; the mid-shaft has a rounded convex back side combined with a square-cornered concave front for maximum dexterity; and the low-shaft has a concave front and rounded concave back, combining to offer a quick release and maximum accuracy.
For the shaft and blade material, CCM includes their Elite level Nanolite Carbon layering with Sigmatex technology. This high-performance spread tow fabric features an innovative weaving process that provides lightweight strength and resilience, giving you the feel you want and the structural strength you need from a top-end stick.
The Trigger 6 Pro features CCM’s Agility Blade with peel-ply. This advanced thin profile allows for better feel on the heel, while keeping stiffness towards the toe for shooting accuracy. The peel-ply gives the blade more pop off the stick and added durability.
At 375g (Senior), the Trigger 6 Pro stick is built to keep up with the speed of today’s game, and is an excellent low-kick option for the players who most often take quick motion shots and prefer release speed over power.